Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today is a new day and I'm a new Tarah!

So I have been trying to start a blog for months and actually did start a blog, forgot my password and then deleted it. Now I have decided to try it again. Can you tell I'm a first time mom?

I procrastinate and the more I tell myself not to, the more I do. My friend Kim encouraged me to start a blog months ago and I did for about a week... deleted it and then decided today that I want a blog, and this time I will stick to it. I became a mother to an amazing baby boy in January and he has brought me more joy then I could ever imagine. But with that joy has come sleepless nights and many lessons in patience... which Im still struggling to learn and of course the challenge of figuring out how to balance motherhood with working and a life. Is this possible?? Well I guess I'm going to learn!

I promise to try and make this blog work better than my last attempt!I am a new Tarah and I will be organized and will not procrastinate....maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment